eBAP Suite of Products
Government organizations critically require: integration of interdepartmental activities, restricting access to files and documents to the relevant employees only, faster processing of files and documents ensuring timely approvals, and transforming government organizations as less paper offices. eBAP is an ideal, cost effective, and user friendly ERP (enterprise software solution) for government organizations and public sector enterprises. It synchronizes and integrates all the interdepartmental activities, streamlines operations, and facilitates the automation, monitoring, and control of almost all the critical and routine tasks related to managing: Human Resources, Accounts & Finance, File Management System, Payroll & Pension, Claims & Bills, Purchases, Stores / Inventory, and Legal Cases.
- Workflow – Configurable and dynamic
- Integration – Easy with third-party applications
- Integrated Application – No transaction needs to be duplicated for managing the multiple process
- Security – Works on HTTPS and Digital Signature can be turned on when necessary
- System Alerts and Escalations – Automatic alerts for approvals and any processing and escalations of the same based on configuration
- Cross Browser – Works with Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari
CampusERP is a web based comprehensive campus management system developed to help Colleges, Universities, and all Educational Institutions improve their operational efficiency. From academic management (from affiliation to award of degree) to human resources management, procurement, financial accounting, and parent interactions, CampusERP streamlines and integrates critical data across different departments of an institute thereby enhancing process effectiveness.
- Dashboard – One place to view/approve or reject all documents waiting for approvals
- Cross Browser – Works with IE, Firefox and Safari
- Workflow – Configurable and dynamic workflow
- On line Help – Online help in all the screens and context sensitive help
- Integrated Application – No transaction needs to be duplicated for multiple process
- Security – Works on Https/ and Digital Signature can be turned on when necessary
- Open Source – Completely built on Open source and no licensing issues
- System Alerts and Escalations – Automatic alerts for approvals and any processing, escalations of the same based on configuration
The conversion processes comprise Microfilm / Book scanning, Image Enhancement, Grouping, Article Identification, Optical Character Recognition, Metadata Capture, Quality Audit, XML Transformation and Delivery. The converted data can be provided in most industry standard formats such as TIFF, PDF, Searchable PDF, JPEG, along with Metadata in METS/ALTO, Dublin Core, TEI standards or other proprietary tagged formats.
docuSTACK is an Enterprise class Document Management solution to manage the document life cycle from capture through management including storage, delivery and archival. docuSTACK can be used across industries such as Publishing, Healthcare, Education, Government, Insurance, Finance, Entertainment, Media, Corporate, Advertising, Manufacturing, Engineering, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Utilities, Textile, Transport/Logistics, and Chemical and in Institutions such as Libraries and Museums.
Features of docuSTACK
- Scan and digitize paper documents
- Capture data (OCR/ICR)
- Store and organize documents in folders and collections
- Define multiple folder types, document types and attributes
- Search, browse and retrieve documents over the web
- Search full-text and index attributes with fuzzy search capability